Put together a refrigerator turkey sandwich with some Yesterday’s Movies seasonal favorites.
- Nobody makes Thanksgiving movies like Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. It doesn’t happen.
- Die Hard is popular any time of year, but especially this month.
- The World Is Not Enough is even more perennial.
- If you can find Fitzwilly, you should see Fitzwilly.
- I’m not in a rush to see White Christmas because Holiday Inn was good as it was.
- Give One Magic Christmas another chance.
Regular reviews resume next week.